Level 2 or Unqualified Play Worker
22.5 hours per week Term Time only
The roles will involve;
- providing play spaces to capture children’s imagination
- communicating with parents/carers
- maintaining good relationships with schools
- forward play planning
- working in partnership with the management team.
- Competent in using IT to support play and club administration
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Appropriate child protection training
- Current Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Possibility of additional hours during school holidays.
For the right candidate we offer the chance to join a motivated team in a fun, relaxed & professional environment, competitive salary, paid holiday, career development and lots of training opportunities.
Download the Best Play document for helpful hints & tips best-play