Join the Playwork Team
Dawn Til Dusk Before & After School Club provides high quality, fun, vibrant, child centred & affordable out of school play provision for children in Bedfordshire. Children’s individual needs are taken into account to ensure they are happy and have fun in a safe environment. There is a committed, enthusiastic established team in place and we now have new positions available due to expansion.
We require highly motivated play workers that are flexible between the hours of 7.30-9am & 3-6pm
The roles will involve;
* providing play spaces to capture children’s imagination
* communicating with parents/carers
* maintaining good relationships with schools
* forward play planning
* working in partnership with the management team.
* competent in using IT to support play and club administration
* ability to work on own initiative
* appropriate child protection training
For the right candidate we offer the chance to join a motivated team in a fun, relaxed & professional environment, competitive salary, paid holiday, career development and lots of training opportunities
All posts are covered by the Children Act 1989 and are subject to satisfactory DBS and reference checks, and are not open to anyone on the ISA Barred List.
Fill out and return an application form:
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org